Free Eggs at Earth Fare




I'm not ashamed to admit it - one of the first things I did when I woke up this morning was go and check what the free coupon was for this week at Earth Fare (remember I am a grocery nerd). I am headed there today and figured that there would be a new coupon today. And there is. One that is really worthwhile to me - a free dozen eggs with a $5 purchase. We go through 6-8 dozen a month so even one free dozen (even if it only saves me $2.29) makes me giddy. 


You will need to go to your Welcome Home account (sign up for one if you haven't already and receive a free dinner for 4!) and the coupon will be there. 

The coupon expires Sunday, though, so hurry up if you want to use it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...