Special Delivery

As I have stated before, I love Amazon...and Swagbucks. With such a small grocery budget, it helps to be able to purchase a few food items from Amazon for little to nothing out of pocket. Today two nice brown boxes arrived on my front porch. The first contained my organic pumpkin
Did you order your pumpkin? It is still marked down, though not as low as before.

the second box held organic raisins and raw almonds. I can actually get the organic raisins (store-brand, not that it matters) for slightly cheaper in the store, but buying them on Amazon frees up money at the store for perishables I can't order on the internet. The almonds were mostly for the Husband but the raisins will get gobbled up by all three of us in muffins, cookies, and just by the handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...