Menu Plan Monday

Another week, another menu. I decided that I am going to try planning out our lunches this week. With the husband home from work for the next few weeks to help me out, lunches need to be more than whatever we can find to snack on. So maybe if I write it out I can make sure that we can be a little more prepared once lunchtime comes.


Breakfast

smoothies, biscuits, cantaloupe x2
fruit, toast
peach muffins, sauage patties
peach muffins, smoothies
pancake/sausage muffins
baked oatmeal (make extra to freeze)

Lunch

fried rice
sandwiches, homemade pickles, fruit x2
quesadillas, corn
leftovers

Dinner

curry chicken, naan, roasted carrots and beets
vegetarian shepherds pie
meatless tamale pie
chicken fajita burgers, black bean smash
pizza
baked falafel and tahini tzatziki sauce


linked to Menu Plan Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...