New Old Outfit


Early Wednesday morning we had major thunderstorms in the area so the husband and I woke up around 1:30 (though my waking probably had to do more with peeing every 30 minutes right now) and about an hour later he decided that there was just no going back to sleep. So he got up and got ready to go to work. I could have gone back to sleep, but I decided that since I was already wide awake that I would just get up and go to my sewing room. Four t-shirts for the kid later I emerged.

To go with the upcycled shorts I made a plain white t-shirt out of, what else, a plain white adult t-shirt that I had. I then took the scraps from the shorts and made two rough looking stripes, inspired by this shirt on Make It and Love It. And yes, I really did intend on them looking this rough :)


And just because the kid is so cute, here are a few more pictures from yesterday afternoon :)




Like I said, the shorts are a little on the skinny side. But I still think they work and the husband liked the outfit too. And I think the kid liked it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...