Menu Plan Monday


While I may not always follow my meal plan to a T (that's why you'll often see the same meals repeated for two or more weeks!), I am always glad that I have one. It just makes things so much easier to know ahead of time what I am supposed to cook. If anything needs to be soaked or defrosted ahead of time, I am able to do that. I even found a simple way to keep track of my meal plan for the week that I will be sharing sometime this week. 

Breakfasts

choices of: waffles, fruit, smoothies, muffins, caramel apple oven pancake, eggs

Dinners

country style steak, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, green beans
black beans with quinoa
lemon chicken over couscous and peas
black eyed peas, collards
soy marinated salmon, brown rice, stir-fry vegetables 
dinner with family

I promise that every dinner includes at least one vegetable, but since I have big bags of frozen ones, I don't always post what I am making unless it is something specific I want to go with that meal.

For more great menu ideas check out Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...