Menu Plan Monday


I have not posted in almost two weeks. At first it was because life got in the way and there were more important things for me to handle than this little ol' blog. But then I just got out of the habit of blogging and just couldn't sit down and write a single post. Menu planning is like that. It can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience that becomes second nature the more you do it. But it is also easy to get out of the habit of doing it and incredibly hard to make yourself jump back in. But that is what I am doing. I am making myself jump back into it - blogging and menu planning! I enjoy both but sometimes I just need a little push to do things :)


Breakfasts

choices of: toast, banana muffins, oatmeal, fruit smoothies, chocolate banana smoothie, baked oatmeal, breakfast burritos

Dinners

grilled chicken sandwiches, watermelon slices
salmon, mashed potatoes, asparagus
enchiladas
dinner with family

And yes, as seen above I start many of my sentences with 'but'. I also start many of them with 'and'. And that is ok with me :)

For more great menu ideas check out Org Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...