Menu Plan Monday

Another blah feeling morning calls for me being behind in menu planning. But I refuse to not get it done because that will just leave me feeling even more blah.

Breakfasts

choices of: hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal, breakfast cookies, muffins, fruit smoothies, scones


Dinners

waffles w/ scrambled eggs and sausage
chickpea curry (I swear I am going to get it cooked one day!)
beans, greens, cornbread
fried rice
tofu cutlets w/ mashed potatoes and garlic sesame green beans
pizza
dinner w/ family

For more great menu ideas check out MPM at Org Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
    for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

    Thanks,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...