Half off Lucky Vitamin


Today's Deal Pulp deal is to buy a $20 credit at LuckyVitamin.com for only $10. Shipping is a flat $5.95 (unless you order $100 worth of products) but even factoring that in you still save $4...and that is before the reduced prices you can get on this site!


I just saw this notice in my inbox and figured I would check it out to see what they offer. I am glad I did! They do not sell just vitamins and supplements but a lot of all natural cleaning and beauty products as well as food and many other products. I was particularly excited to see Kirk's Castile soap as I was just looking on Amazon to see if I could get it any cheaper there than locally (not on Amazon by the way, but they are cheaper at Lucky Vitamin!). 

So go check out what Lucky Vitamin has to offer and then go purchase your deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...