Hurry! $7 Klean Kanteens!

Can I just preface this post with my annoyance of brands that purposely use the wrong letter in spelling their name? I am sure there is some reason for it but it still bothers me.


Okay, now that that is out of my system, let me share an amazing deal with you. LL Bean has Klean Kanteens at an already very reduced price, but you can also get free shipping and 30% off, bringing your total cost down to about $7 for a $20 water bottle! To do this add the bottle to your shopping cart and use the following codes:

  • JPA4393 for 30% OFF
  • 3039329 for FREE SHIPPING
The bottles do have the LL Bean logo so if you are against this company or do not like providing free advertising, then you are out of luck. But for the rest of us, we can get a great bottle for a great price! I love these stainless steel bottles and here is why.

But do hurry as this deal expires today, 2/22!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...