Blog Makeover

If you have started reading my blog in the last few days nothing may be new to you, but over the past week or so I have been working hard to change the appearance of Green & Thrifty to be more user-friendly. Other than the most obvious change of a completely new background, I also spent time categorizing all my unlabeled posts (easy, but tedious) and trying to find the best arrangement for my sidebars. Oh, and I worked on the pages at the top to hopefully make this blog more helpful. I do not want Green & Thrifty to only be about me, I want to be able to inspire others and help them on their frugal, natural adventures. So hopefully now I am better able to do that!


What do you think of the changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...