I Moved

So I did it. I know I said I wouldn't, but I lied changed my mind. I started a new blog. But I didn't completely start from scratch. I imported a lot of my posts from here to there since I am still going to be writing about being more frugal and natural minded. But this new blog will allow me to write about much more than that and not feel that I am being a hypocrite if I write about something NOT green and thrifty. Plus I have changed my views on many things over the past few months. While I am not ready to write about those changes and the reasons just yet, I am sure I will at some point. So if you want to keep up with what is going on around our house and maybe learn about my changing views, be sure to follow along with us at My Spirited Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...