Free $10 credit to Vitacost.com

If you haven't heard of Vitacost before, you are missing out! They offer a great selection on all-natural and organic products. Their products range from vitamins and supplents to food to cleaning products and everything in between. And their prices are great! Shipping is a flat $4.99 up to $49...then it is free.


Thanks to my BFF (you know, the on who doesn't know I exist) Laura at Heavenly Homemakers, I learned about a great deal. When you sign up for their rewards program through this link, you get a free $10 credit! Then if you refer your friends, who also get $10, you get another $10 when they complete their first purchase! Score!


So if you buy something worth $10, even after shipping you get it half off! Yes, the credit works towards shipping! Another score! I'm thinking of Clif Z Bars for the kid...he would think I was the best mom EVER (I mean, I am...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...