Kids Week Clothes Challenge



I am joining this a little late but "better late than never" right? As I was reading through my Google Reader last night I saw a post with adorable little boy pants and a mention of Elsie Marley's Kids Clothes Week Challenge (KCWC). Since I mentioned last week that the kid is in desperate need of new clothes, I figured this was a great challenge to get in on! The basic premise is that you work on kids clothing for an hour everyday for a week. This hour can include pattern making, seam ripping, fabric cutting, knitting, crocheting, etc. 

Although I am not technically "announcing" my joining the challenge until today, I really did start yesterday. I will be back later with the first fruits of my labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...