$10 for $20 at Vitacost.com

Until tomorrow (Saturday), Mamapedia is offering a $20 voucher to Vitacost.com for half price. This does not include shipping, but that is a flat $4.99 on orders under $49.

I've never ordered from Vitacost before, but everyone I know that has loves it! They offer great prices on natural and organic products and if you need vitamins and supplements, this is the place to go! They also offer foods, cleaning products, and health and beauty products. If you ordinarily order from Vitacost, get in on this deal while you can! For the rest of us, we can simply go to the website to check out the prices.

This is not a referral link for me. I simply am sharing because I know that many of us buy these products anyway, and I think that this is a great way to save a little money in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...