Menu Plan...Wednesday?

I am late getting up my meal plan for the week but I AM putting it up to show that we are still eating (mostly) healthy and at home...thriftily.



Breakfasts
oatmeal, fruit x2
muffins, sausage, fruit x3
simple soaked pancakes, smoothies
peach cobbler, yogurt, hard boiled eggs

Dinners
roasted cabbage, peach cobbler, & something I can't remember for the life of me!
roasted cabbage, buttermilk biscuits (minus cheese from recipe) (this is what I felt like eating Monday)
eggplant fajitas with refried beans
meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes, okra
rice balls with marinara, broccoli, squash
pizza
tuna fillets over wilted spinach


Snacks
fruit
homemade graham crackers (I cut down the Sucanat a little and use Sorghum instead of honey)
cheese
muffins
popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...