Menu Plan Monday



I went grocery shopping today but almost let the day go by without menu planning. Woops! I am only going to include dinners this time I will be going out of town later this week and since the husband and I eat differently for breakfast most of the time. I will be  leaving the husband to fend for himself, so I have individually frozen chicken breasts for him that he can just throw on the George Foreman so his meals will pretty much be grilled chicken and salad the week I am gone :)

I have written the dinners next to the days since I know what will be going on that day.

Monday: portobello pizzas, sauteed collard greens, roasted carrots

Tuesday: Sesame Maple Ginger Tofu over sauteed garlic spinach, roasted carrots, edamame

Wednesday: meatballs (over egg noodles for me), green beans, apple/carrot/banana smoothies

Thursday - Sunday: grilled chicken and salad :)

For more great menu ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...