$10 for $20 to spend at Eco-HomeStore.com

I debated sharing this deal with you guys. Although I have shared several deals lately, I worried that maybe some of you guys will get tired of me posting about spending money when the focus of my blog is to save money. So I took a look around the website to see what was offered before making my decision and decided that this site offers many things that end up saving you money (and our valuable resources!) in the end. 

 
Today's DealPulp deal is a $20 credit to spend at Eco-HomeStore.com. Like most offers, shipping is not covered by this, but orders above $30 automatically qualify for free shipping (with the exception of a few items). 

Some of the items of interest I saw on the website incase you are wondering were the power strip that automatically shuts off, G-diapers, homemade soaps and lunch boxes/bags (including a stainless steel one I have been eyeing on Amazon).


I suggest going to check out Eco-HomeStore.com yourself to see what deals you could find but if you are interested definitely get in on this deal before it is too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...