Menu Plan Monday



It is Monday again so that means another plan of what we are eating this week. I am still working on cleaning out my freezer/pantry of most of my conventional foods, so here is what I came up with (as I was typing this...):

Breakfasts

applesauce bread, fresh fruit juice x2

hard boiled eggs, banana x2

breakfast sandwiches, clementines x 2

french toast, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit juice

Dinner

breakfast casserole, fruit/veggie smoothies

crusted fish fillets, collard greens, roasted carrots

leftover veggie soup w/added potatoes, rolls

turkey meatballs over egg noodles, green beans

taco salads

roasted chicken, herbed polenta, green beans

chicken ciabatta sandwiches, some sort of vegetable, oven fries

For more great menu ideas check out I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...